Friday, January 25, 2013

Hello again!

It has been some busy weeks for me, not as a crafter unfortunately. My full time job as a pharmacist has kept me super busy. It always is right at the beginning of the new year. All sorts of insurance changes and the like and now this year with the flu epidemic hitting early its been nuts at the pharmacy.

So that being said, I would like to share some of the "treasure" boxes I made over the holiday season this year. One of my favorite things is to alter wooden cigar boxes to make these treasure boxes.

Also on my agenda is teaching a class tonight at The Papercraft Clubhouse. I am teaching a card class using Twinkling H2O's and some of the Tim Holtz Blueprint stamps from Stampers
Anonymous. Keep posted for pics from the class.











No comments:

Post a Comment