Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome

I would like to introduce the new Bagheera Cat Designs Blog.  I am going to try to post things as often as I can.  I am not a very journally person, so I will do my best.  I would like to start by telling the story of how Bagheera Cat Designs came about. 

I have just recently lost my little Bagheera cat to Polycystic Kidney Disease.  It is a disease that usually affects the Persian and Himalayan breeds, but rare in Domestic Shorthairs.  Anyway, before her diagnosis, I was trying to think of a way to earn some money to help pay for mounting vet bills for Miss Bagheera.  So I decided to try selling some of my handmade paper crafts.  Then came the diagnosis, which was basically a death sentence for my little kitty.  She bravely held up until just after Christmas this year.  I decided to name my company in her honor.  It is her Christmas photo from last year that I use as my logo. 

Ok, time to move on for today.  Thank you for reading.

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment